Elano shines for Brazil

JUSTBLUE08 said:
Well we have called him every name under the sun but he again showed us why he can play with the best in the world. He delivered a spot on cross for a GOAL ...TIME and again but the team on the attack ..one assist led to a GOAL .could have scored from a pen if Kaka had not grabed the ball. He really looked to part ..so why cant we manage him as with BARRY his creative skills would led to Tevez .Robbie ..Bellamy /Eto,o scoring well over 65 goals next season .It seems a waste of entertaining productive talent. Give him a new contract with clear rules of behaviour linked to the Press who cannot be belived as causing trouble only sells papers. Its only his passion and feeling of being left out that causes the South American out flare up ..which shows he cares.

he turns it on for brazil as international matches only take place every now an then...

when its week in week out, he goes missing untill a big game.

sorry but hes played well in about 6 games this season....and he plays in a position which could be easily strenghened.
ok hes looked good when on the right, but hes not a right winger, hes looked good in the middle, yet SI has been better, and elano hinders the team defencively a lot, so although hes good.....i believe we could get better.

he also slows the play down a lot

blue dallas said:
WORLD CLASS.

why get rid, good squad player.

Well, blimey, we agree on something :-O

He's obviously an awkward character but if Hughes can figure out how to get the best out of Elano on a regular basis then he will be a truly great player.

blue dallas said:
WORLD CLASS.

He's not a good squad player though is he? He moans whenever he's not in the team and alledgedly becomes a bit of a rotten apple.

Cheesy said:
blue dallas said:
WORLD CLASS.

He's obviously an awkward character but if Hughes can figure out how to get the best out of Elano on a regular basis then he will be a truly great player.

not to sure its up to hughes to figure him out really do you?

i rate elano but he needs to look at his own game to adjust to the premier league which is looking more and more likely he cant or wont.

leewill31 said:
Cheesy said:
blue dallas said:
WORLD CLASS.

not to sure its up to hughes to figure him out really do you?

i rate elano but he needs to look at his own game to adjust to the premier league which is looking more and more likely he cant or wont.

It's the job of any manager in any profession to get the best out if their staff. I also agree that Elano needs to look at his own attitude too. It's a two way street.

World class? HA! If you picked 2 lots of 11 (+5 subs) of any formation and any players in the world to face each other would Elano get in them? NO! World class is spouted far too much in the football world! There are 2, maybe 3 at most world class players in each position in the world and that is it! The way people go on about players saying "oh he's world class!" is bollocks, i hear it that much that there must be about 400 world class players in the world!
That lad on the left for Kazakhstan last night played really well and delivered some blinding crosses, Beckham-like quality, literally - was he world class? NO FUCKING CHANCE!

Elano isnt even the best player in his position in our team and the player better than him isnt world class! so how is Elano?
Elano wasnt even that good last night, watched the game, Brazil as a whole played fairly well and Elano was okay, did what was expected of him in midfield in an international!

I can't have have one opinion about Sturridge and another on Elano because he plays for Brazil. Cya Elano.

Few weeks ago, playe of the month and people were using him as an example of how Hughes can get the best out of his squad.

Looks like he'll leave so he becomes a shit player again.

Fickle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.