Elano shines for Brazil

He can go for all i care, Ireland is far superior to him anyway. He is tempermental, and he does what he wants, when he wants, so from me Mr. Elano...

Goodbye!

BlueBoy93 said:
danburge82 said:
World class? HA! If you picked 2 lots of 11 (+5 subs) of any formation and any players in the world to face each other would Elano get in them? NO! World class is spouted far too much in the football world! There are 2, maybe 3 at most world class players in each position in the world and that is it! The way people go on about players saying "oh he's world class!" is bollocks, i hear it that much that there must be about 400 world class players in the world
danburge82 said:
Your great you are! If Jose Mouhrinio is sniffin round him then he must be world class. if hes starting for Brazil and is one of the creators for them he must be world class and I would have him in these 2 lots of 11 mate so shhhh u gona tell mouhrinio elano's not world class!

Elano is lazy and you can get away with being lazy as the standards there arent as good as they are in england. Also to him being world class name me a world class player that is arrogant and lazy? Non thats why they are world class. You cant be a world class player with a rubbish attitude and refuses to work for the team.

FazzMCFC09 said:
Elano is lazy and you can get away with being lazy as the standards there arent as good as they are in england. Also to him being world class name me a world class player that is arrogant and lazy? Non thats why they are world class. You cant be a world class player with a rubbish attitude and refuses to work for the team.

Yep.

Henry, Kaka, Messi, Ronaldinho et al aren't exactly all known for working thier arses off, have little to no ego and track back.

Elano played in his natural position never hid, im not arguing whether Elano is or isnt world class, but theres been plenty or arrogant and lazy world class players; Maradonna is a prime example.

I'd argue that Elano isn't lazy and actually but a real effort into getting stuck in, in the Premierleague.

I'd like to keep him as he is the type of flair midfielder that can come in and completely change the game on his day. However if he's not content with not having a place in the starting XI week in and week out and his attitude doesn't improve then I won't be too bothered to see the back of him.

Neville Kneville said:
He put in one good cross, wasted the ball on many occasions, got no tackles in, did less running than everyone else on the pitch & was taken off after an hour looking shagged. Where have we seen that before?

Robinho though was superb & is looking better & better for Brazil. He looked better than Kaka yesterday & worked much harder for the team than he used to, benefitting from the training/fitness he's gaining that Elano can't be arsed with.
Pretty much sums up my feelings. If Robinho can buckle down and do what's required i really don't see why Elano can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.