Elano Staying?

I like Elano but I think sometimes his attitude on-field, and off-field, can be unsettling. MH was right to put a marker down last season. IMO, Hughes has class! Even when he was a rag prick, I admired his attitude. You're either a team player or sling it. Looking at the signings so far, and fingers crossed for more, no-one can be sure of their place. And that's the way it should be, give a 100% or warm your arse on the bench.

he hasnt gone as was given extra time for confeds just like robinho, so i think they have 2+2=5'd this as have the sun

CarlosJPA said:
I´m from Brazil, i read the independent article,but i want to know how trust this paper is?

Thanks

Times 8/10
Independant 7/10
Star 3/10
Sun 0/10
Mirror Jack a fucking Nory

Elano will stay, and he will get a fair bit of game time aswell
Him and robbie wont be so down this season, they only get like that because they are class players and when things don't go well they're probably alittle too quick to blame the rest of the team who weren't really up to their level. now the squad has huge amounts of quality ela wont sulk, he'll try harder

Kinkys Left Foot said:
CarlosJPA said:
I´m from Brazil, i read the independent article,but i want to know how trust this paper is?

Thanks

Times 8/10
Independant 7/10
Star 3/10
Sun 0/10
Mirror Jack a fucking Nory

Not sure someone from Brazil will get that lol

lionheart said:
This news report may help him decide to stay...

AFP - Inter Milan on Tuesday wrapped up a permanent deal for Brazilian attacking midfielder Kerlon.

The 21-year-old spent last season at Chievo having come over to Italy from Cruzeiro but has now signed a three-year deal with the Italian champions.

He is known for his dribbling ability but he is also injury prone and made only four appearances for Chievo.

He made his name at the 2005 South American under-20 championships in Venezuela where he finished top scorer.
who%20cares.jpg

I would ship Elano out ASAP.

He is a player with an over inflated sense of his own worth (check out the goal celebrations when he points to his name). I think he causes a lot of problems behind the scene, particularly with Robinho.

At the end of the day, you can't carry two players in the front six who won't do anything defensively as the better sides will just tear you apart.

He has got a good eye but he is slow, has awful stamina and doesn't score enough goals other than from penalties and the odd free kick.

There is a reason he hasn't been a regular for any of his clubs since leaving Brazil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.