Elano to Cologne

K.Reeves right foot said:
Quality witicisms here guys!! made me laugh!!! BUT i think it would be an excellent move for Blumer.............
He could sit in their midfield and SPRAY the ball around like he did for us...............................................................................

coat........................

taxi..................................................

If he goes to Cologne, we should negotiate a deal with them regarding Pedro Geromel at the same time. Geromel is the best center half in Bundesliga, top class and what we need at the back.

bluemonkey71 said:
Prefer to keep him and dump Johnson.

are you joking!! while elano is a great player he's still an arrogant, shit stirring twat! whereas johnson (before the bender and the injury) was a perfect proffesional and was rumered to be the new collin bell!! anyway both him and hughes say he is pretty much back on form and he played the other night against orlando pirates

I can't see him being any great loss if he goes, in six month's time he'll be forgotten !

He rarely turned up
Showed he couldn't be arsed
Whinged publicy

SWP on the right every day of the week for me !

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Prefer to keep him and dump Johnson.

are you joking!! while elano is a great player he's still an arrogant, shit stirring twat! whereas johnson (before the bender and the injury) was a perfect proffesional and was rumered to be the new collin bell!! anyway both him and hughes say he is pretty much back on form and he played the other night against orlando pirates

yeah but what do you really think about Elano, you quite like him don't you?

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
SWP on the right every day of the week for me !

Seeing as Elano is a central player, it makes a lot of sense that SWP would be the better right sided player.

dcye said:
Seeing as Elano is a central player, it makes a lot of sense that SWP would be the better right sided player.

The national coach doen't think so, either did MH most games !

when SWP was injured MH played Elano on the right, he did good tbh but i would play SWP there everyday

dcye said:

The national coach doen't think so, either did MH most games !

Well, he's not going to play centrally ahead of Kaka, is he? It makes sense to fit him in a bit wider as he has the skill to do the job there. Plus Brazil's midfield plays very narrow anyway, and they let their wing-backs storm up and down.

As for Hughes, Elano only played wide-right when SWP was injured.

What I find most interesting about this whole Elano business is that if he was half the player everybody seemed to think he was why are none of the decent teams in for him? Surely he can play at a higher level than Cologne?

Baker Boy said:
What I find most interesting about this whole Elano business is that if he was half the player everybody seemed to think he was why are none of the decent teams in for him? Surely he can play at a higher level than Cologne?
I blame his Agent Provocateur

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.