Elano to Liverpool?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Kevcod said:
Like a lot of our players Elano wouldn't get anywhere NEAR a top 4 team.
That's about to change hopefully.

Oddly though he plays for Brazil quite often.....

Brazil blow hot and cold not the force they once were....
they are struggling in the world cup qualifiers.
Jo plays for them nuff said!!

Elano is far better suited to continental football not the rough and tumble, 90 minutes non stop premiership. Spain or Italy bound on a loan this transfer window I would guess.

I really think Hughes will keep him and end up transforming him.
Any manager in his right mind would see the potential in him.
I bet Hughes sat him down, put a shoulder around his arm and had a conversation like this.........
HUGHES:"Listen if you work on closing down and tackling and running back it will improve your game 50%. This would make you world class.
Lets start again on a clean slate and get you and this team playing winning football."

ELANO:: FUCK YOU!!

5knuckleshuffle said:
I really think Hughes will keep him and end up transforming him.
Any manager in his right mind would see the potential in him.
I bet Hughes sat him down, put a shoulder around his arm and had a conversation like this.........
HUGHES:"Listen if you work on closing down and tackling and running back it will improve your game 50%. This would make you world class.
Lets start again on a clean slate and get you and this team playing winning football."

ELANO:: FUCK YOU!!

????!!!???!??!!

Elano is a top talent but if he is an egomaniac as has been suggested, he needs to be top dog. He isn't now nor will be in the future. adios unfortunately.

all this bust up with hughes has been over-hyped, yeh there were some words but it was nothing like what the press made out, if elano wants to show how good he is then he will stay and fight for his place in the team, he loves england, he loves manchester, he loves us the fans and the most importantly he loves the club so much, would be mad to sell him or loan him out, give him the chance to show what he can do when he has the likes of villa hopefully playing with him

ELANO.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.