elano -v-hughes

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'll join team Elano although I hope the 2 of them can act like men and sort out their pathetic little woman fest.

Absolutel stark bollock right. Someone posted earlier in the week that they thought Elano had worn the shirt for the last time but my heart soars whenever he starts. There's a different atmosphere and for me a heightened expectation. There shouldn't be a choice between the two - room for both egos! We're MASSIVE.

Hughes has made it clear who is the boss. He appears to have offered Elano and olive branch today which has been taken. I hope they both stay.

ratherdeadthanred said:
oldhamblue said:
Hughes has made it clear who is the boss. He appears to have offered Elano and olive branch today which has been taken. I hope they both stay.

?

They had a spat. Elano gets fined and dropped. He's played today, suggesting the incident may be behind them

We made too much of the spat

Good game today from Elano, but I'd bring in another midfielder for Blackburn.

The fact is that very few players win the player v manager argument - irrespective of how tenuous a manager's position may be perceived to be. You let the player win, you give up the very notion of leadership...

BillyShears said:
The fact is that very few players win the player v manager argument - irrespective of how tenuous a manager's position may be perceived to be. You let the player win, you give up the very notion of leadership...

There shouldnt be an argument in the 1st place. They're both meant to be man, especially ''sparky" he's meant to be a 'hard man' so they both need to man up and stop acting like fucking 5yr old girls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.