Elano!!

mcfc_nick

He finally decided to play today and he was f'kin quality as well as zab. has Kaka coming made his mind up that he wants to stay and play because if he plays like he did today then its like he's a new quality signing!!

C'MON CITY!!

Elano !!!!!!!

Must admit i have been really disappointed with his recent performances, but thought he was back to his near best today. I think a big credit to hughes, it would have been easy for him to put pride first and send him to the reserves but he has swollowed his pride for the benefit of the team.

Elano was absolutely mint today, his best performence this season.Now we just need to see this for a couple of games, that would secure his future as a City player.

Excellent, now do it every match, lets hope this performance signals that the team splits are at an end.

He did put in a good performance today, in his preferred position. Hopefully he's happy as he knows another of his mates is coming!

He just proved yet again to any doubters out there he's a class act and Hughes needs his head feeling if he wants rid

Worked his socks off! tried to do some silly things when we were down to 10 men losing the possession, but ill let him off.

Great game for the Brazilian.

I've sometimes been critical of Elano's work rate but not today as he put in a fine performance.

All credit to Elano and perhaps to the manager who may have impressed on Elano that as well as skill effort is also required.

Re: Elano !!!!!!!

Both showed winning is the goal for us all ...and Elano showed he can play with grit for a full 90 minutes .Good to see him working well to Rob and the odd wink as team mates .Keep it up as our standards will get higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.