Elano!

If he does end up going then it is a shame, just like it is a shame that he doesn't really seem to fit into our system at the moment, because he is pure class.

We need to keep him, we need strength in depth and he gives us something different to De Jong/Zab off the bench or even starting

No matter what anyone thinks of Elano surely no one can deny he is a great player to have in the squad. Always capable of that killer pass and a pretty good goal ratio too.

Evidently him and Hughes had problems but it's interesting to see him still in and around the first team unlike that useless bag of wank Tal Ben Haim.

Daniel Sturridge said:
He gave the ballgirl his gloves, I know it has nothing do to with if it's his last game or not but I just thought I'd post it.

:)

I was sat near corner flag and saw elano give his gloves to little ball girl and it was a really nice to thing to see.

Lets get to the end of the season and then see if he's going. With the Uefa cup at the mo no reason to get rid yet. I'll be keen to see if Mourinho finds a role for him. :)

I thought he did very well when he came on and gave us that little bit of composure we where missing. Would not be surprised to see him here for a few more years.

I'm an Elano fan. I love watching him play, especially when his 'brother' is on the pitch.

He kept us going last season, and he's playing well again this season.

He's doing nothing wrong on the pitch, is he?

Lets give him credit.

So he had a bit of a spat with Sturridge. So what!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.