ELANO

It really can't be said enough, he has been fantastic tonight. the best, most complete performance I can think of from a City player this year. He deserves a hat trick, and an assist of two.

elano, best player on the pitch by a mile. why take him off with 10 mins to go? when hes been the centre off the play all night and we need a goal? gota start questionin hughes for these decisions??? plus wot if we score and it goes to extra time then penaltys? our best taker is on the bench. the lads were unlucky tonight but i think hughes is clueless

Elano has always been our best player and the team plays better when he is in it. But what's the bet he is dropped for weekend and not seen again this season.
Lads were brilliant tonight as a team. some individuals were a little poor and Dunne is just s**t. I was calling for him to be subbed during 1st half.
My cripe is the managers subs, he just doesn't change things in a positive way. Just before red card i was screaming for Sturidge and petrov, 3 at back dunne and bridge off. then we could have gone for it big style. But it's MH isn't it.

I just want to hug Elano, tell him that some of us do care, he will Shine when we get a manager that gives a shit abut him.

Elano was absolutely immense. If that doesn't get him a regular start I don't know what will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.