Elano.....

dctid said:
RockawayBeach said:
Far better than given credit for...fantastic when he was on one...but I'd rather use the money to bring a man on another planet - Messi...failing that...Blueplan, he's defo on another planet!

Elano was never consistent enough - we dont need attacking players we score plenty what we need to sort out is the defense and we need players that work hard when they aint got the ball - with all due respect Elano aint that man.

elano was MOM in 3 out of the 4 games Hughes gave him in the second half of last year... he's an essential part of the Brazil squad.... we actually do need one more playmaker who can do a job out wide, we've got plenty of defensive players, it's just lining them up properly that's the problem.... still, I wouldn't go back for him.

bizzbo said:
dctid said:
Elano was never consistent enough - we dont need attacking players we score plenty what we need to sort out is the defense and we need players that work hard when they aint got the ball - with all due respect Elano aint that man.

elano was MOM in 3 out of the 4 games Hughes gave him in the second half of last year... he's an essential part of the Brazil squad.... we actually do need one more playmaker who can do a job out wide, we've got plenty of defensive players, it's just lining them up properly that's the problem.... still, I wouldn't go back for him.

So who would you drop to make way for Elano - De Jong - Barry - Sweep - Tevez or Bellamy - sorry cant see a place for him and would have each and everyone of those before Elano.

Elano is a very talented player but has not and will not settle anywhere because of his attitude.

If we go into the market for another creative midfielder then it will be one who is superior to him.

Blu KB said:
Elano is a very talented player but has not and will not settle anywhere because of his attitude.

If we go into the market for another creative midfielder then it will be one who is superior to him.

50m for Fabregas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.