Elano.....

Mr Partridge said:
levets said:
Hughes was not the issue with Elano................... Bowen!

Bowen does seem to be getting the blame for an awful lot of things all of a sudden.

Can'tr comment on any other things, but this is FACT

djelanomcfc said:
levets said:
Hughes was not the issue with Elano................... Bowen!

Bowen is a joke he ruined everything. If only he hadn't come to City I wonder what would have happened. How he ever became a defensive coach i will never know. Idiot.

If mark Hughes had seen Bowen for what he was and got rid.... he would still be our manager

zeven said:
Yeah i would have taken him back anyday! the only creative midfielder we have at the moment is Ireland. Barry, de Jong are just unable to make that killer pass we need.

So what about Tevez & Robinho?

Top player Elano who had the misfortune not to be a Hughes type player. It seems to me that Robinho was heading the same way, which could partly explain Hughes's demise. Would be very interesting to see this player back playing under a more enlightened manager. I have the feeling he would be a revelation.

hgblue said:
Top player Elano who had the misfortune not to be a Hughes type player. It seems to me that Robinho was heading the same way, which could partly explain Hughes's demise. Would be very interesting to see this player back playing under a more enlightened manager. I have the feeling he would be a revelation.

do you ever wonder why another premiership club didn't come in for him?
looks like it wasn't just Hughes who didn't fancy him

darrenwassall said:
hgblue said:

A few planted articles might have had something to do with that.

moomba said:
darrenwassall said:

A few planted articles might have had something to do with that.

Nah, it may have been his application and the fact he was a bit lazy and had no fight in him

Loved the bloke, but after that first 6 months he wasnt half the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.