Elano

Freestyler said:
Still say it till this present day....

Should never have sold this lad.

I agree. The manager makes or breaks players and he was broken.

SebastianBlue said:
Freestyler said:

Can't remember his name but 4/5 years ago the Brazilian manager was trying to build his team around Elano! that says it all IMO!

collie41 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Freestyler said:

Can't remember his name but 4/5 years ago the Brazilian manager was trying to build his team around Elano! that says it all IMO!

It was Dunga. He recommended him to Sven, said he was one of the first names on his team sheet for Brazil.

one of the best free kick takers I have seen, never forget against Hamburg, had he scored one he would of been a hero for years.

i'd have him back in a heartbeat, imagine playing him, silva, aguero, nasri and milner against teams like stoke...

Oh, good. Another Elano thread. A fluke goal, and suddenly he's this world beater we let go. The guy is a myth, one of Hughes' better decisions was getting rid of this clown.

Averaged one good game in every 5 or 6.Started well but after 10 or 11 games had been sussed by opposing players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.