Elbow+bottle in the head?

Just sent the following to The FA ... who will quick as a flash do nothing.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I wish to bring to your attention the disgraceful incident occurred to night at Old Trafford when I clearly saw on TV at least three coins (or similar) and two bottles (seemingly glass) thrown by fans of Manchester United at the Manchester City player Craig Bellamy.

This incident is all the worse because of the lamentable lack of action that you took against the Management and Executives and the Club based at Old Trafford after the last fixture against Manchester City when coins stuck the City player Garrido and a fan invaded the pitch.

This incident is also that much worse because it had a direct outcome on the game that must be not be allowed to stand. Two of the coins struck Bellamy on the head rendering him unable to take the corner as he moved away dazed and shocked.

The resultant corner taken by another City player was cleared by United and a matter of seconds later the ball was in the City net.

None of this would have happened but for the coin and bottle throwing incident that had a direct bearing on the result of the game. Unless you take draconian action you will be handing the outcome of matches at Old Trafford and maybe elsewhere to the yobs and hooligans that attend Old Trafford:

I call upon you, The FA, to take immediate and serious action that includes, but is not limited to the following:

1 ... declare the result of tonight's match as invalid due to out side interference and record a score for the record of nil nil (0-0) thus putting Man City through to the League Cup Final.
2 ... close Old Trafford to spectators for 28 days with effect from the date of their next home match thus providing a safe venue for the opposing teams.
3 ... impose a further fine on Manchester United of £1,000,000 for their repeated failure to control their fans and warn them as to their future conduct.
4 ... call in the GMP to review all the available evidence to find and prosecute the offenders for Common Assault (or worse) on Bellamy.
5 ... determine how bottles, be they glass or plastic, were allowed on to the spectator area at Old Trafford and punish United for this further offence.

I shall pass this email to reputable media outlets overnight and look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Rgards

The elbow from camel face was deliberate as well. Fucking ridiculous that he was able to play tonight by appealing against another incident of violent conduct. He's a disgrace and the twat should be banned forever. I also though we had a shout for a penalty when he played Tevez and clearly not the ball. Webb knew he hadn't got the ball because we didn't even get a corner!

portisheadblue said:
Just sent the following to The FA ... who will quick as a flash do nothing.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I wish to bring to your attention the disgraceful incident occurred to night at Old Trafford when I clearly saw on TV at least three coins (or similar) and two bottles (seemingly glass) thrown by fans of Manchester United at the Manchester City player Craig Bellamy.

This incident is all the worse because of the lamentable lack of action that you took against the Management and Executives and the Club based at Old Trafford after the last fixture against Manchester City when coins stuck the City player Garrido and a fan invaded the pitch.

This incident is also that much worse because it had a direct outcome on the game that must be not be allowed to stand. Two of the coins struck Bellamy on the head rendering him unable to take the corner as he moved away dazed and shocked.

The resultant corner taken by another City player was cleared by United and a matter of seconds later the ball was in the City net.

None of this would have happened but for the coin and bottle throwing incident that had a direct bearing on the result of the game. Unless you take draconian action you will be handing the outcome of matches at Old Trafford and maybe elsewhere to the yobs and hooligans that attend Old Trafford:

I call upon you, The FA, to take immediate and serious action that includes, but is not limited to the following:

1 ... declare the result of tonight's match as invalid due to out side interference and record a score for the record of nil nil (0-0) thus putting Man City through to the League Cup Final.
2 ... close Old Trafford to spectators for 28 days with effect from the date of their next home match thus providing a safe venue for the opposing teams.
3 ... impose a further fine on Manchester United of £1,000,000 for their repeated failure to control their fans and warn them as to their future conduct.
4 ... call in the GMP to review all the available evidence to find and prosecute the offenders for Common Assault (or worse) on Bellamy.
5 ... determine how bottles, be they glass or plastic, were allowed on to the spectator area at Old Trafford and punish United for this further offence.

I shall pass this email to reputable media outlets overnight and look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Rgards
You maybe should have pointed out to them that there's a difference between throwing a lighter at a throw in and a coin at a corner - just so they're clear.
I'm sure they'll realise that unless the victim is injured it's OK, but it's best not to leave them in any doubt. You wouldn't want them to argue that you reap what you sow.

theres a picture of it on the suns website
1. click on this link
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2827434/Man-Utd-3-Man-City-1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... ity-1.html</a>

scroll down and click on slide show
and look at the 12 image

theres a shot of bellamy being hit by the bottle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.