electricians

Markmcfc99

hi , i have just finished my city and guilds 2330 level 2 at college , and now i am looking to do my level 3 which i need a aprenticeship to do , so i was wondering if there are any electricians on here who take on aprentices ?

Markmcfc99 said:
hi , i have just finished my city and guilds 2330 level 2 at college , and now i am looking to do my level 3 which i need a aprenticeship to do , so i was wondering if there are any electricians on here who take on aprentices ?

I am in the exact same postion as you mate.

its bad init ,
my college are running a course for the level 3 cause no one can get a job , but i would prefer a job need to get on site :)

I know what you mean mate.
I did a year on site, but then the firm was bought by another firm and wasnt taking on anyone. Leaving me without a job.
There is nothing anywhere at the moment, and i really miss the on site experience.

least you got some experiance haha ,
think am just going to have to go back to college lol

Electricians jobs going in London apparently , if anyones interested ..... bottom of page 2 on this thread.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=133596&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=133596&start=10</a>

im a spark.The chances of apprentices being took on now are pretty much zero.All the bigger firms are laying off if anything

PistonBlue said:
I'm a spark and feel for you younger fellas. Everything is shit at the mo. Firms are laying people off left, right and centre.

My advice, if you can get into something else then do it.
My advice, move down South, we have work at my company

i did a year of an nvq in joiner then got laid off. Now im jus looking for any job, and will go back when times are better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.