Elephant man kicking up a fuss

A Victorian surgeon, Dave Whelan, rescued a heavily disfigured man who was mistreated while scraping a living as a side-show freak in Birmingham. "Behind his monstrous facade, there is a person of intelligence and sensitivity" said Whelan before selling his prized midfielder Palacios to spurs for £12M."I'm the boss" said Whelan, "not that fucking freak ! "

"I am not an animal!", declared Palacios, " I am a human being! I...am...a man!" after escaping the Wigan fairground attraction.

Can't we get some girl in a nightclub to accuse him of molesting her? With the state of his face, it would be easy to convince the jury that no one would go with him voluntarily.

For Elephant Man to accuse anyone of improper conduct is a bit rich as his team were one of those involved in a match being investigated as potentially being fixed. Also suspicious betting patterns were allegedly reported before our game at Wigan this season and we all know what went on there.

Why is allowed to accuse us of 'doing a deal' anyway? Isn't this libelous?

Look in the mirror before you accuse us Bruce!!!

Wait, you best not look in the mirror...sorry

Wasn't it Elephant Man who told the world that "another club, not a million miles away from here had expressed an interest in Palacios". There were no suggestions anywhere that we were involved at all before that.

He should look in the mirror (or maybe not).

E-mail sent to the League Managers Association requesting they take action against Bruce as he has clearly broken their own code of conduct point 07.

I will not be holding my breath waiting for a reply

i know i'm labouring everyone elses' point but he's a cnut, everyone else knows the twitchy is the worse for this sort of conduct but now he's snow white, we have a quiet word don't release it to the papers and now we're baddies? only in that ugly cnutybollox world. I thought before the pie eaters game, i would bid for palacios to unsettle him so i'm glad we did, didn't put him off the game though did it? and if we did bid for him, why didn't he come? I know some fans don't like hughes but as an example of his difference from some of his ex-rag team mates, use this- he no longer gets along with Bruce over nicking Bowen & Savage, he's the only one of elephant man,keane, ince, robson who has actually beaten the scum-the rest are/were just 6 point a year gimmes. god i fcuking hate the pie hoovering b*stards at the best of times, now the ungracious B*stard starts, those muggers back in birmingham were amateurs-he should talk like elephant man now not just look like him.

Mods this thread needs to be banned. elephant man is an insulting and highly offensive term. If Prince Harry used it as a nickname for one of his friends he would be forced to apologise, so let's just get rid of this thread now.

If true it shows a level of competence in our transfer dealings unheard of.

shaundickov said:
Mods this thread needs to be banned. elephant man is an insulting and highly offensive term. If Prince Harry used it as a nickname for one of his friends he would be forced to apologise, so let's just get rid of this thread now.

I agree, calling Bruce the elephant man is an insult to the elephant man!!!

The guy is a disgrace as usual. He just seem to view things different to the rest of us. maybe its the big flaps of elephant skin obscuring his view

Remember this is the same guy who just last week felt that, after Zabaleta got sent off the ref gave us every decision in the game. if thats what he really saw in that game then i give up

ps i mean dunne was sent off lol, the elephanitis must be catching!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.