Eleven team accumulator - am I mad?

Blue Smarties

Just found £10 and I'm a bit torn. Don't know whether to do it or not, I know it's just a tenner which I've found however I don't know if I'd be able to cope over the weekend. Just checked that scummy PP site and checked a couple of accumulators. Thinking of doing one but it's eleven teams...

Fulham - Hull
Spurs - Pompey
Everton - Wolves
Sland - Lpool
Villa - Chelsea
Wigan - City
Scum - Bolton
Arsenal - Birmingham
Scunthorpe - Sheff United
Darlington - Shrewsbury
St Johnston - Rangers

Comes out for £1163.55

Don't know whether to do it. Not because it's a tenner but because of the emotion, watching over a grand slip out of my hands, enter my hands, slip out of my hands etc all the way up until Monday night....

Would you do it? If not anyone else got any other decent accumulators they'll be doing this weekend for a tenner which have a decent prospect? Got a couple which could fuck me up (Lpool, Fulham & Chelsea). I know you shouldn't really do eleven clubs because it's bound to fuck up but I'm torn because it's a tenner off the fecking streets...

Oh and I'm waiting till the latest I can to wait and hear about Gerrard and Torres so if anyone has any better suggestions please spill.

Probably sound like a right pussy but I don't know if I'd be able to get through Monday if everyone won and I was just waiting for Fulham... if Rangers lost first thing Saturday I'd be alright! ;p

Rangers away matches have f***ed up my accumulators twice this season... they had men sent off twice and drew 0-0 both times... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Good luck.

Aha but I dunno if I'd be able to cope. If Rangers or someone lost on the Saturday I'd be fine. Fuck, if Fulham wasn't a Monday night game I'd be fine. Infact, if anyone has a decent Saturday or Sunday game instead of Fulham I'd do it as soon as I find out about Liverpool. It's just handling Monday if everyone else wins...

Very doubtful but if I did have to wait till Monday night I dunno what I'd do through the day.

Edit: I couldn't give a fuck if someone lost on the Saturday, I'd be fine aha. It's just coping on Monday if they did win that I don't fancy too much. I honestly don't know lol.

mate i way gonna put a big bet on, along the lines of what you have there.

only thing is, i never bet on city as im always let down, and the fixtures this week are a little tough, sunderland v red scouse is tough to call, as is villa v chelsea.

i wanna do it, but i know il be dissapointed

Feed-The-Goat said:
mate i way gonna put a big bet on, along the lines of what you have there.

only thing is, i never bet on city as im always let down, and the fixtures this week are a little tough, sunderland v red scouse is tough to call, as is villa v chelsea.

i wanna do it, but i know il be dissapointed
Aye I can see Chelsea and Villa turning out sour same with Lpool but they're on the Saturday and I'm not doing it for the money. I'm doing it because I found a tenner. It might seem odd aha. It's just if they do all win and I need to wait for Monday I dunno if I'd cope.

Fuck it, if Torres and Gerrard are declared fit soon I'll do it.

thinking about it i actually quite fancy sunderland to get a result against liverpool.

fucking hell i just checked oddschecker.com and you get get as much as 7/2 for a sunderland win. thats mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.