Eleven team accumulator - am I mad?

carrconormcfc said:
I'd take our game out then throw Inter and Real Madrid in. City are bound to let you down
this.

i usually back city in my accumulators and they havent let me down much this season, but its asking for trouble backing us away from home especially when the odds are as crap at they are (worse than evens!)

Not really. I was 1 team off winning a 9 teamer and that was because Hereford scored a last minute equaliser. I was almost in tears.

Blue Smarties said:
Aha but I dunno if I'd be able to cope. If Rangers or someone lost on the Saturday I'd be fine. Fuck, if Fulham wasn't a Monday night game I'd be fine. Infact, if anyone has a decent Saturday or Sunday game instead of Fulham I'd do it as soon as I find out about Liverpool. It's just handling Monday if everyone else wins...

Very doubtful but if I did have to wait till Monday night I dunno what I'd do through the day.

Edit: I couldn't give a fuck if someone lost on the Saturday, I'd be fine aha. It's just coping on Monday if they did win that I don't fancy too much. I honestly don't know lol.

If it gets down to monday mate, i would borrow a little money and cover the bet with a Hull win and a draw so you will be winning something.

*edit* never change a bet you have wrote down either.

Asking for trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.