Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

forevermancity said:
He had his chance in jan, he had another chance before the World Cup. If he moved in jan then this FFP restriction wouldn't be a problem. Get benatia in, get a better player who wants to be here and also send out a message to players that we won't be messed about

I think that there is a difference between not wanting to be here and being more attracted to London as a place to live live than Manchester; which may be born out of ignorance. However, these stories do worry me a little: why are you more concerned with that than playing for the best team? I think London is a great City but for a wealthy footballer living in the environs of leafy Alderley, you can easily visit London on a regular basis and Alderley / Prestbury is as nice as any Surrey village I've seen.

Football reasons should drive a choice of club here and if he thinks Chelsea is the better option on those grounds then I'd move swiftly on; as I would if he is more concerned with where the best nights out are.

forevermancity said:
He had his chance in jan, he had another chance before the World Cup. If he moved in jan then this FFP restriction wouldn't be a problem. Get benatia in, get a better player who wants to be here and also send out a message to players that we won't be messed about

I agree....Benatia all the way!! Seems such an easy choice to me.....training starts Monday and Benatia could be here working out with the lads....Signing Benatia just seems the right way to go on so many levels, but what do I know......

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
forevermancity said:

I agree....Benatia all the way!! Seems such an easy choice to me.....training starts Monday and Benatia could be here working out with the lads....Signing Benatia just seems the right way to go on so many levels, but what do I know......

The bnig downside to signing Benatia is ACON every two years

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
forevermancity said:

he's refused to train with Roma even if he is on his holidays!

George Hannah said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
forevermancity said:

he's refused to train with Roma even if he is on his holidays!
If one of our players refused to train because we wouldn't sell them, what would you say? Any player who acts like that despite having signed a contract concerns me, as what happens if he's brilliant next season and Barca come enquiring?

Not sure why we're so keen on this guy if he doesn't really want to come. He seems to want Chelsea so let him fuck off to London. Is he really so good that we need him that much? Surely Benatia is as good if not better, he also costs a bit less and actually wants to come here. So why are we fucking about with this Mangala character?

Jack Wills said:
Not sure why we're so keen on this guy if he doesn't really want to come. He seems to want Chelsea so let him fuck off to London. Is he really so good that we need him that much? Surely Benatia is as good if not better, he also costs a bit less and actually wants to come here. So why are we fucking about with this Mangala character?

think txiki does see something in him...and we trust him. He is 22 after all , so maybe txiki may talk of how he has prioritize football over the night life !

The story that he doesn't want to live in Manchester is most likely false (snippet of a comment taken out to context). The story that Benatia refuses to train is most likely false (assumptions taken as fact). And the story that Yaya is a Cnut is also a load of tosh. It's all media generated crap that people decide to take as fact. Can't wait for the window to shut as usual. Thank goodness for the distraction of the World Cup.

TonyM said:
The story that he doesn't want to live in Manchester is most likely false (snippet of a comment taken out to context). The story that Benatia refuses to train is most likely false (assumptions taken as fact). And the story that Yaya is a Cnut is also a load of tosh. It's all media generated crap that people decide to take as fact. Can't wait for the window to shut as usual. Thank goodness for the distraction of the World Cup.
Yellow snow is also good for you.

Has anyone any proof from Mangala's mouth that he has said he doesnt want to come here or are we all taking itas gospel because of some media report or agent comment (mourinho's agent). Cant believe how our fans have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.