Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Also the MEN, but the danger is that they are all copying what everyone else says

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc · 4m
Led to believe #mcfc are in advanced talks with Eliaquim Mangala but the deal is not done & isn't likely to be this weekend.

Looking likely

Re: Mangala having a medical

Uncle Clockwise said:
oakiecokie said:
kingdoneg said:
Only to say, you wouldn't believe the extents to which both the Bridgewater & MCFC staff went to sneak him into the hospital, complete his medical then sneak him out of the building. They did a great job of it as the journo's didn't arrive until it was all over. I can imagine the look on all of their faces!

Cheers kd.
Is this guy kosher? Not being funny, just want some reasurance eli is on his way.

what is this Eli bollox, he shall be known has the mighty Quim, if the signing falls through we shall drop the mighty bit :)

Jaxite said:
Will he be back in time for the US tour, talk of him going on holiday after the deal was done?

I would have thought everyone bar our Argentine lads to be with us from the start in the US, he may get an extra week giving him three weeks off since France went out.

not sure who this guy is but first time someone mentioned he's already doing official website interview???...hope its true..

peter richards ‏@lexirichards 3m
@mikekeeganbbc no led to believe mike, medical passed and hes done some of the website/tv interview! Final 3rd party issues being sorted now

So he has done the medical, done the signing, probably been on tour round the stadium, had his photos take, done the interview, just wait till Porto announce to stockmarket, let the kid get back to his holibobs then MCFC will announce and we will see all the stuff we expect to. Whats the betting in interview he says didn't say anything about preferring Chelsea over City.

Bluster said:
DTKOAG said:
At last a top quality centre half to partner Kompany I hope..

Apart from the one playing in the world cup final?

Demichelis is in last year of his 2year deal...is solid if you give him a system that protects his weaknesses...I think Mangala will allow us to play the type of system that Pelligrini had planned for City when he joined last season....

sam-caddick said:
Jaxite said:
Will he be back in time for the US tour, talk of him going on holiday after the deal was done?

I would have thought everyone bar our Argentine lads to be with us from the start in the US, he may get an extra week giving him three weeks off since France went out.

Disappointed sam ?

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Bluster said:
DTKOAG said:
At last a top quality centre half to partner Kompany I hope..

Apart from the one playing in the world cup final?

Demichelis is in last year of his 2year deal...is solid if you give him a system that protects his weaknesses...I think Mangala will allow us to play the type of system that Pelligrini had planned for City when he joined last season....
Yup, the fact is that Demichelis is past his best. regardless of what finals he plays now. and certainly is not long term

Why don't someone bring out a paper dealing in out paper only prints 100% fact or your money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.