Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Someone ought to download the video and mirror it on YouTube before a red-faced CityTV team take it down. :-)

Davs 19 said:
Matt the Giant said:
RandomJ said:
Looks a right miserable sod lol

Oh great. Boyata take two. :)

That video doesn't prove he has signed and that the deal is done though.

FFS Matt, he signed last Thursday. Enjoy the moment ;.)

Mate......I don't think even I can argue that he's signed now!;) but please can you explain why you think City or Porto haven't made it official....Do we have to sell/loan out a foreign player before he can officially join the squad?...

I wouldn't say the video is proof he's signed. Theres a reason it's not been made live yet. They probably had it made and ready to upload when/if we finalise the sale.

Davs 19 said:
Matt the Giant said:
RandomJ said:
Looks a right miserable sod lol

Oh great. Boyata take two. :)

That video doesn't prove he has signed and that the deal is done though.

FFS Matt, he signed last Thursday. Enjoy the moment ;.)
The date at the beginning is 09/07/2014..............
Obviously 2 visits methinks...... Later one no happy smiling 'lady' but definitely a happy smiling Mangala!

Don't know who this is, but .........

The Futbol Source ‏@Futbol_Source 15m

Done Deal - Eliaquim Mangala has signed for Manchester City for around £30M from Porto. #MCFC

RandomJ said:
I wouldn't say the video is proof he's signed. Theres a reason it's not been made live yet. They probably had it made and ready to upload when/if we finalise the sale.

this ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.