Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

I'm no cynic said:
ColinLee said:
I'm no cynic said:
It's more than a little odd that another club could approach City for a player and a deal is signed, sealed and delivered inside a couple of days, yet when we attempt to recruit a player ourselves, it just drags on for week after week. Considering that we have released Lescott, and Rodwell too (assuming that he really could fill in at CB), then a little urgency from ourselves regarding a replacement would hardly go amiss.
Rodwell wasn't owned by 3rd parties, and how exactly do you know it was done in a couple of days? It could have been started weeks ago.
He wouldn't have been in America if that was the case.

You can't really compare a fringe player with the world class talent wanted by most teams on the planet.

grunge said:
I'm no cynic said:
ColinLee said:
Rodwell wasn't owned by 3rd parties, and how exactly do you know it was done in a couple of days? It could have been started weeks ago.

You can't really compare a fringe player with the world class talent wanted by most teams on the planet.
When he's an injury prone player yet worth £10m to us, I'd be wanting him wrapped up in cotton wool!

I'm no cynic said:
grunge said:
I'm no cynic said:

When he's an injury prone player yet worth £10m to us, I'd be wanting him wrapped up in cotton wool!

How many minutes did he play in America?

Rolee said:
I'm no cynic said:
grunge said:

According to the MUEN, Rodwell played 13 minutes in total.

I'm no cynic said:
Rolee said:
I'm no cynic said:

According to the MUEN, Rodwell played 13 minutes in total.

I know it's Rodwell we're talking about but wouldn't you say that playing just 13 minutes was wrapping him in cotton wool?

Why the feck is everyone flapping?

We've got until the end of August and as long as DMD and Kompany are fit then why spazz out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.