Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Not having medical at The Alex....... That is just rumour .......... Simon Mullock says on twitter!

Yeah, iv been.thinkin for a while that maybe the hold up.was due to needing to sell before we could buy, so we dont drift over our spending cap ?.

Daz_Blue said:
Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror 2m
Man City source tells me rumour of Mangala having a medical at the Alexandria is just that - a rumour. "No truth in it" was the exact phrase

So the medical must be for United then......oh dear?????haha.

Daz_Blue said:
Man City source tells me rumour of Mangala having a medical at the Alexandria is just that - a rumour. "No truth in it" was the exact phrase
That's because he's having a medical for the rags not for us.

aguero93:20 said:
Daz_Blue said:
That's because he's having a medical for the rags not for us.
Egypt is a long way from the swamp as well

Blue Haze said:
Is this the weirdest transfer in the sheikh era?

Is only weird because of the leaked video. It's all been pretty standard otherwise. Bit long perhaps but otherwise officially quiet with plenty of unofficial made up bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.