Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

nwanda said:
I reckon it is all sealed and they are saving it to announce it during city live when they present the new players.

I doubt they would deprive Mangala of precious time training with the first team for something like that. Every day he's absent from Carrington now is a day he could be integrating himself into our playing style and working on partnerships with Kompany and the others.

LoveCity said:
nwanda said:
I reckon it is all sealed and they are saving it to announce it during city live when they present the new players.

I doubt they would deprive Mangala of precious time training with the first team for something like that. Every day he's absent from Carrington now is a day he could be integrating himself into our playing style and working on partnerships with Kompany and the others.

But what is he doing then, not at training with Porto or City? Usually in similar cases he trains with previous team until transfer finally happen, not?
Pretty sure Porto wouldnt give WC players as much holiday as City.

He wil be very fat also out of form for months if he doesnt start tranings soon.
:D

nwanda said:
So you're saying they're going to deprive Mangala of precious training time with the rest of the squad just so he can walk out on a stage and wave his hand?

THINK.

Maybe he is at Carrington? I don't know. Used to get the 6pm City videos but they seem to have lapsed. For all we know he could be training with City

What if, in our first home game against Liverpool 10 players run out onto the pitch and take up positions prior to kick off. A spotlight shines onto the roof of the stadium (not the SS obviously) and Mangala appears, slides down a zip wire (while being announced as our new signing) and into position alongside his new captain.

I can't imagine this is not the case. Makes me proud to be a blue!

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
nwanda said:
So you're saying they're going to deprive Mangala of precious training time with the rest of the squad just so he can walk out on a stage and wave his hand?

THINK.
Not due back until the 4th anyway, first few days will be observing the surroundings and various fitness tests. anyway it was just a thought.

If this happens can I be classed as ITK

Marvin said:
Maybe he is at Carrington? I don't know. Used to get the 6pm City videos but they seem to have lapsed. For all we know he could be training with City
as the perceptive LC has pointed out - we have yet to see the traditional "Welcome Home" video - when we do it will prove he's at Carrington and signed up I tell you and I win the competition

nwanda said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
nwanda said:

THINK.
Not due back until the 4th anyway, first few days will be observing the surroundings and various fitness tests. anyway it was just a thought.

If this happens can I be classed as ITK

Think a few on here are already ITK.......Injecting The Ketamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.