Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Mr P must've been so excited/relieved to hear that Mangala had finally arrived back in the country yesterday to let slip.

I was only trying to reassure fellow blues it was all going through ok. Now the Boss has confirmed it - it's all good.

Let's hope he does the business after all the hassle & delay.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Hope the guy is really good but I have my reservations regards the quality of opposition in the Portuguese league and how a average player may look better than they are and also the fact Sakho was picked ahead of him in French team and he's a player with many glaring flaws. Never seen Mangala play so anybody here seen him that can settle my worries
I have seen him play.

No, I can't settle your nerves.

The caveat is that its not my job to make these calls & I trust the club have seen something in him apart from his terrific physique and phisical presence that will make sense of our pursuit. I don't think we'd have gone to all this bother if he wasn't the real deal or as near damn it.

Bluwhit said:
Mr P must've been so excited/relieved to hear that Mangala had finally arrived back in the country yesterday to let slip.

I was only trying to reassure fellow blues it was all going through ok. Now the Boss has confirmed it - it's all good.

Lol, I think you've just added 40 pages to this thread...

Bluwhit said:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UiQ_4Q9sU8[/video]

Bluwhit said:

Does seem pretty much done and dusted. Thanks for the nformation.

Long term this could be a very significant signing, but in the short term we have to get Kompany and Mangala fit, and then get them used to playing together. Will be interesting to see whether we play Demichelis now.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Hope the guy is really good but I have my reservations regards the quality of opposition in the Portuguese league and how a average player may look better than they are and also the fact Sakho was picked ahead of him in French team and he's a player with many glaring flaws. Never seen Mangala play so anybody here seen him that can settle my worries

Bit like Fernandinho last season playing in his shit league then !!! Dear oh dear oh dear !!

Dribble said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
I have seen him play.

The caveat is that its not my job to make these calls & I trust the club have seen something in him apart from his terrific physique and phisical presence that will make sense of our pursuit. I don't think we'd have gone to all this bother if he wasn't the real deal or as near damn it.

Anything has got to be better than what we saw from Boyata and Nastasic yesterday! ;) They were shockingly bad....I agree, we just gotta trust Pellegrini that they picked the right CB to pair with Kompany for the next 5years!!....give him a few weeks to settle in and I'm sure we're all be very happy we went to all this trouble getting him signed!

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Dribble said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
I have seen him play.

Anything has got to be better than what we saw from Boyata and Nastasic yesterday! ;) They were shockingly bad....I agree, we just gotta just Pellegrini that they picked the right CB to pair with Kompany for the next 5years!!....give him a few weeks to settle in and I'm sure we're all be very happy we went to all this trouble getting him signed!

Bit unfair to slate boyata and nasty yesterday they were totally exposed by our nonexistent midfield. Still think nasty has alot to offer if we keep him. As for mangala it will towards the back end of the season to we really see all his strengths gonna take him a while to adjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.