Eliaquim Mangala - now official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Bottomless_Sailor said:
FootballEurope ‏@FootbaIIEurope 5h
According to RadioMarca, FC Barcelona will announce the signing of a CB on Thursday. They say the identity of the player will surprise many.

Could it be...?

Jerome Boateng to Barca, 39 mill euro.

graham baker said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
According to RadioMarca, FC Barcelona will announce the signing of a CB on Thursday. They say the identity of the player will surprise many.

Could it be...?

I'd rupture something laughing if that twat and Luiz went for those fees in the same summer. VK for what, £6.5m? :D

graham baker said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Could it be...?

Thomas Vermaelen - the surprise being no one thought he would take a step up from the Arsenal bench!

graham baker said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Could it be...?

FFS

Who actually stated he was coming on the 4th anyway? to be fair, due to the clubs stand on all transfers ,we are not party to what / where we are up to it might be a good policy for them but as fans its getting tedious and dare I say infuriating as we desperately need to gel him and VK together I just hope he doesn't end up at the Fuhrers in Trafford Park

aguerooooo said:
Who actually stated he was coming on the 4th anyway? to be fair, due to the clubs stand on all transfers ,we are not party to what / where we are up to it might be a good policy for them but as fans its getting tedious and dare I say infuriating as we desperately need to gel him and VK together I just hope he doesn't end up at the Fuhrers in Trafford Park
I think this poster's permitted time on this board has now surely passed

supercity88 said:
graham baker said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Could it be...?

Thomas Vermaelen - the surprise being no one thought he would take a step up from the Arsenal bench!

Or Benatia.

lost_n_spaced said:
If he doesn't sign by the end of August then I don't think we'll go for him in this transfer window.
Easily the most accurate post on this thread.

George Hannah said:
aguerooooo said:
I think this poster's permitted time on this board has now surely passed

I'm leaning towards that same opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.