Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eliaquim Mangala

Idontpullout said:
GGHand.gif

Dont flap, have a fap

Apt username

Drove past Carrington at 8:40. Sky cameras outside. Could be a slow day at sky or even discussing outgoings but thought I would pass on the info as they could be discussing quim (but surely not at that time of the morning).

Big_Fan said:
Drove past Carrington at 8:40. Sky cameras outside. Could be a slow day at sky or even discussing outgoings but thought I would pass on the info as they could be discussing quim (but surely not at that time of the morning).
the machinery of prejudice is poised to strike

Big_Fan said:

Only there because it's big fat franks first day...!!!!
And so the story continues.. !!!!!

Mangala looks to be an absolute rock of a defender with an amazing power header. Vinny and Mangala will easily be able to cut out the aerial threats this season.

Expecting the transfer to be made public in another 12 hours time.

Thanks joe said:
Big_Fan said:

Only there because it's big fat franks first day...!!!!
And so the story continues.. !!!!!

Oi have some respect. He's our Frank now, so by definition, not fat.

Has Quim signed yet? (flaps)

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.