Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
CTID101 said:
Twitter is saying a fee is agreed of 37.5m and its just up to the player now if he accepts our offer or holds out until the summer for presumably another club.
Turned us down even after agreeing personal terms I'm told.

Well he sounds a weirdo

bobmcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
CTID101 said:
Twitter is saying a fee is agreed of 37.5m and its just up to the player now if he accepts our offer or holds out until the summer for presumably another club.
Turned us down even after agreeing personal terms I'm told.

Well he sounds a weirdo
bit of a split personality maybe?

Big Dave Watson said:
George Hannah said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Dave is convinced that we'll all be disappointed come Friday night except him, cos' he's already disappointed and loses no opportunity to enlighten us.
Ah right, so you 'know' something I don't. Now I see.
you've got it the wrong round Dave, all the big clubs are signing superstars - it's perverse to think we won't

George Hannah said:
Big Dave Watson said:
George Hannah said:
Dave is convinced that we'll all be disappointed come Friday night except him, cos' he's already disappointed and loses no opportunity to enlighten us.
Ah right, so you 'know' something I don't. Now I see.
you've got it the wrong round Dave, all the big clubs are signing superstars - it's perverse to think we won't
Excellent, I look forward to Friday night then ;-)

@RafaelH117: Manchester City closing in on Porto centre back Elaquim Mangala. Outstanding talent, hopefully Nastasic won't lose much space. #MCFC

ljones15 said:
@RafaelH117: Manchester City closing in on Porto centre back Elaquim Mangala. Outstanding talent, hopefully Nastasic won't lose much space. #MCFC
are they moving in together? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.