Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bpughh said:
gloryhunter007 said:
IM THE REALEST MOTHA****ING BLUE ON THIS SITE... Mangala + Fernando BETTER ****ing HAPPEN BRAH. otherwise Ima cut some *****s throats brah

Lad, that'd be me

On the contrary, I would like to officially submit my candidacy for Realest Motha****ing Blue on the site. I have several years of experience supporting the club enthusiastically and electronically. Also willing to cut some throats if needs be. Thank you for your support.

waspish said:
BringBackSwales said:
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/693209286?-1808:813

Manchester City encouraged over potential deadline day swoop for Eliaquim Mangala
30 January 2014 04:37 PM By David Anderson
The highly-rated Frenchman has a whopping £45m price tag on his head, but City have been given hope a late January deal could be struck

In demand: Mangala is one of the most sought after defenders in Europe
Manchester City are exploring the possibility of making a deadline-day swoop for Porto's highly-rated defender Eliaquim Mangala.

City have been tracking Mangala for months and initially saw him as a summer transfer target.

They may bring their plans to sign Mangala forward after being told there is a chance they could land him before the transfer window closes tomorrow.

The French international centre-half is highly rated and City could steal a march on their rivals for his signature by moving now.

Porto have slapped a £45million pricetag on Mangala and City are believed to be willing to pay £38million.

City are also interested in Mangala's Porto team-mate Fernando.

Manchester United are also keen on the Brazilian defensive midfielder, who recently pledged his allegiance to Portugal and have offered him the minimum wage plus the chance to work with wee davey moyes, the manager who appeals to the little boy inside every player (allegedly).

Telegraph one of the reliable newspapers, starting to think this one is going to happen. Be harsh on Nastasic but if Mangala is better then tough luck.

ForzaMancini said:
Telegraph one of the reliable newspapers, starting to think this one is going to happen. Be harsh on Nastasic but if Mangala is better then tough luck.
Nastasic is still very young (when Kompany was his age he was playing 6 games in his first season at Hamburg). Lescott will be on his way soon, Demichelis probably not far behind him. He'll still get plenty of game time over the next few seasons to learn and perfect his game.

Got to admit i've never seen Mangala kick a ball.

city have said that they dont want any outside interference at carrington tomorrow and have also cancelled capital one cup final photo shoot,

so it looks like fernando / mangala, or even both are on their way

pee dubya said:
ForzaMancini said:
Nastasic is still very young (when Kompany was his age he was playing 6 games in his first season at Hamburg). Lescott will be on his way soon, Demichelis probably not far behind him. He'll still get plenty of game time over the next few seasons to learn and perfect his game.

Neither have I, but i've seen a couple of clips of him kicking opposition strikers ;-)

pee dubya said:
ForzaMancini said:

Me neither, and he worry is that by all accounts Garcia was a great player in Portugal. The step up in class of league found him out. Hope we don't spend this amount, potentially damaging nastasic's career, only for him to get found out in this league too.

gloryhunter007 said:
IM THE REALEST MOTHA****ING BLUE ON THIS SITE... Mangala + Fernando BETTER ****ing HAPPEN BRAH. otherwise Ima cut some *****s throats brah

There is only one undisputed king of all on this forum and it's not you blud ;)

bobmcfc said:
gloryhunter007 said:

There is only one undisputed king of all on this forum and it's not you blud ;)

There's a lot more queens on here than kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.