Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agueroooooooo said:
80s Shorts said:
Agueroooooooo said:
I can tell you that AVB refused at first moment to join Chelsea in 2011 but Porto tells him that was a good offer for him and for the club,like ins this situation..Mangala wants to stay in Porto till the summer,but if Porto could does this transfer (£46M) will not be Mangala to stop... just happened with Hulk to zenit.

Nobody can force a very highly rated player to go somewhere if he does not want to.

Now stop chatting shit, you are becoming an embarrassment.

Two pages ago he had just called you to tell you he had turned us down.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/sport/fc-porto/mangala-nao-tenho-pressa-de-sair-do-porto" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/notic ... r-do-porto</a>
you can read his words...

of course Mangala wants city but not now,he thinks the best for him is to stay till the end of season e is in the start 11 and he hope to be in WC,in City if you benched him...

I repeat: today Mangala refused to join now.

That makes no sense! To make the world cup squad he thinks playing in an inferior league will be better for his chances than moving to City - a team many pundits are now saying are one of the best teams in the world - where he would start regularly in the Premier League, and has a chance of quite a few medals this season... if that'sthe case he needs to get himself better advisers!

As far as Im aware he doesnt get called up now anyway so moving could only increase his chances.

DuckerTheTimes: #mcfc remain locked in talks with Porto over Mangala & Fernando, as @OliverKayTimes revealed in The Times this morning

Its hard to know if this is new information or guessing on their part.

silvasleftleg said:
My sources tell me that Porto is on the brink of financial problems, they have to sell .. Txiki has been alerted .. he has offered £35 million for both players.. it's a take it or leave it situation for Porto .. stay tuned.

Are your sources close to the club?

BNXlvq9CcAAlTpV.jpg

Hamann Pineapple said:
ST Coleridge said:
menorcansunshine said:
21 across - retract

'Renege', I think.

I think the haircut clue is 'trim'

Yup, think you're right. Ground is 'terrain' and re-arrest is 'remands', so that fits.

I don't really like transfers. Only on here for the crossword. Still, surely we would have heard some Lescott talk if Mangala was coming in? Ditto with Rodwell/Garcia and Fernando? Lots of noise on the incomings, nowt on the sales...

Lets be honest, if Agueroooooooo had come on here to say Mangala was joining us we'd all be lapping it up. But because he is claiming the opposite we all decide to deride him. We'll see tomorrow if he is telling the truth/guessed correctly and until then there's no point talking about anything other than whether he'd be a good signing etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.