Elite players of Ballon d'or Material

Cityinmyheart

Top teams have certain players that can be classified as Ball'on Dor Material or top 10 players of the world,,

Barca> Neymar and Messi

Real Madrid> Bale and Ronaldo

Bayern Munich>Ribery

Rag....Chavs...Arse> RVP ,Hazards and Ozil

I wonder if we have or should buy that player who can win Ballon d'or or is classified as 10 best players in the world.....

we ave that player in aguero, he's highly rated all over europe i.e barca & real madrid both wanting him. last season was a bit stop start, but i reckon he'll soon be back to is best & he's still only 25

Erm I read the rules and I'm pretty sure we don't count as we don't comprise of 'spains top two clubs'.

The team of the year was ridiculous last year and I'm guessing not much will change this year.

Cityinmyheart said:
Top teams have certain players that can be classified as Ball'on Dor Material or top 10 players of the world,,

Barca> Neymar and Messi

Bayern Munich>Ribery

I wonder if we have or should buy that player who can win Ballon d'or or is classified as 10 best players in the world.....

You missed Phil Jones off the Rags list mate

GXCity said:
Cityinmyheart said:

Barca> Neymar and Messi

Bayern Munich>Ribery

You missed Phil Jones off the Rags list mate

My apologies sir......

Our player could well also be Silva, when h plays his best he does whatever he wants to.

Owenmcfc81 said:
we ave that player in aguero, he's highly rated all over europe i.e barca & real madrid both wanting him. last season was a bit stop start, but i reckon he'll soon be back to is best & he's still only 25
Miles away from that at the moment

Negredo looks far more of a goal threat

I reckon Sergio could win it, he would have to have an immense season scoring lots of goals, important goals and a CL trophy to back it all up.

The goal against Newcastle is what we want to be seeing every week from Sergio but at the moment he is still in pre-season so you can expect inconsistency, most of the players has 6-7 more games than him though going into the season.

He should play against Paraguay in a week so that should go towards match fitness, I still think it will take him until October to get in full flow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.