Eliteserien - Norwegian football thread 2024

Was it Rosenborg that Uwe had a spell in charge of?
No, Uwe played for and managed Lillestrøm, got ill while he was there. Also managed Viking. Don't think he ever worked for Strømsgodset in any capacity as stated by the other poster but I may well be wrong?

Molde has two pretty big City associations with Åge Hareide who is the first norwegian to ever play for us, and obviously Erling.

Rosenborg we have also two minor ones if I remember correctly. First, Kåre Ingebrigtsen who had a brief spell for us in the nineties is a very succesfull former coach and player for them. Also Arni Gautur Arason who played in the 4-3 against Tottenham in the cup. We are allegedly monitoring their young midfielder Sverre Nypan closely now :)

Strømsgodset has had loads of City youngsters on loan since we had somewhat of a link with them a few years back. Other than that they are mostly known for bringing Martin Ødegaard to the world.

Last edited:
No, Uwe played for and managed Lillestrøm, got ill while he was there. Also managed Viking. Don't think he ever worked for Strømsgodset in any capacity as stated by the other poster but I may well be wrong?

Molde has two pretty big City associations with Åge Hareide who is the first norwegian to ever play for us, and obviously Erling.

Rosenborg we have also two minor ones if I remember correctly. First, Kåre Ingebrigtsen who had a brief spell for us in the nineties is a very succesfull former coach and player for them. Also Arni Gautur Arason who played in the 4-3 against Tottenham in the cup. We are allegedly monitoring their young midfielder Sverre Nypan closely now :)

Strømsgodset has had loads of City youngsters on loan since we had somewhat of a link with them a few years back. Other than that they are mostly known for bringing Martin Ødegaard to the world.
Thanks for the comprehensive response.

What colours do they all play in or more to the point highlight which to go nowhere near. Any play in sky blue

I do not follow SK Brann but went to see the ex Hearts player Roald Jensen statue when in Bergen a few years back.
1000008573.jpg

Deadline for playing Fantasy Eliteserien is SUNDAY 31 mars 17:55

Matchday 1
31/3

Odd - FK Haugesund 18:00
1/4
Fredrikstad FK - Bodø/Glimt 14:30
Tromsø IL - Brann 17:00
Molde - Strømsgodset 17:00
Rosenborg - Sandefjord 17:00
Lillestrøm - Kristiansund BK 17:00
Viking - Sarpsborg 08 19:15
2/4
KFUM Oslo - Ham-Kam 19:00

Deadline for playing Fantasy Eliteserien is SUNDAY 31 mars 17:55

Matchday 1
31/3

Odd - FK Haugesund 18:00
1/4
Fredrikstad FK - Bodø/Glimt 14:30
Tromsø IL - Brann 17:00
Molde - Strømsgodset 17:00
Rosenborg - Sandefjord 17:00
Lillestrøm - Kristiansund BK 17:00
Viking - Sarpsborg 08 19:15
2/4
KFUM Oslo - Ham-Kam 19:00
I feel like I've played enough football manager to have a decent knowledge of most established teams in a wide variety of leagues.

Have never heard of KFUM Oslo. Googled them and it seems it's basically the local YMCA team in the top flight? How the hell has that happened?

I feel like I've played enough football manager to have a decent knowledge of most established teams in a wide variety of leagues.

Have never heard of KFUM Oslo. Googled them and it seems it's basically the local YMCA team in the top flight? How the hell has that happened?
Is a grassrot club yes, thats beautiful meaning of football.

Here is a link, kan use translate. And you can see the their previous season in the link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.