Eliza Dushku

BimboBob said:
markbmcfc said:
MikeF said:
hell yeeeeeeaaaaah, never heard of her before, what she ahem do?!

She's an actress. Started by doing teeny movies but recently done a few half decent ones.

She's gonna be in Ghostbusters 3.

Oh and she gets her baps out in "The Alphabet Killer" if you wanna google sesh with a tissue later...;)

There will not be a Ghostbusters 3.At least there better not be.1 was the best film ever.Two wasn't.Neither will 3 be.

Was confirmed yesterday mate, ther will be a ghostbusters 3, orginal cast who all apparently have daughters to carry on the work.

markbmcfc said:
BimboBob said:
markbmcfc said:
MikeF said:

She's an actress. Started by doing teeny movies but recently done a few half decent ones.

Oh and she gets her baps out in "The Alphabet Killer" if you wanna google sesh with a tissue later...;)

There will not be a Ghostbusters 3.At least there better not be.1 was the best film ever.Two wasn't.Neither will 3 be.

Was confirmed yesterday mate, ther will be a ghostbusters 3, orginal cast who all apparently have daughters to carry on the work.

Gets out shotgun.Buys plane ticket for the states.Looks up producers address.

BimboBob said:
markbmcfc said:
MikeF said:

Eh?

jimharri said:
BimboBob said:
markbmcfc said:
MikeF said:

Eh?

What do you mean 'eh'?

Ghostbusters is the finest film ever made.I'll strip to the waist and fight you with birches if you disagree.

BimboBob said:
What do you mean 'eh'?

Ghostbusters is the finest film ever made.I'll strip to the waist and fight you with birches if you disagree.
The Godfather pts1 & 2
Shawshank
Close Encounters
Casablanca
It's a wonderful life
The Great Escape
Full Metal Jacket
Citizen Kane
Saving Private Ryan
Goodfellas
Gone with the wind

Just a few off the top of my head. Ghostbusters better than any of them?

jimharri said:
BimboBob said:
What do you mean 'eh'?

The Godfather pts1 & 2
Shawshank
Close Encounters
Casablanca
It's a wonderful life
The Great Escape
Full Metal Jacket
Citizen Kane
Saving Private Ryan
Goodfellas
Gone with the wind

*waves fists in general direction*

Yes.You seem to have a liking for war,gangster,space,prison and depression films.I,on the other hand,like a film about fighting ghosts.You can't get more true to life than that...look at Yvette Fielding.

jimharri said:
BimboBob said:
What do you mean 'eh'?

The Godfather pts1 & 2
Shawshank
Close Encounters
Casablanca
It's a wonderful life
The Great Escape
Full Metal Jacket
Citizen Kane
Saving Private Ryan
Goodfellas
Gone with the wind

how can scarface not be in that???

blue_chili_pepper said:
jimharri said:
BimboBob said:
What do you mean 'eh'?

The Godfather pts1 & 2
Shawshank
Close Encounters
Casablanca
It's a wonderful life
The Great Escape
Full Metal Jacket
Citizen Kane
Saving Private Ryan
Goodfellas
Gone with the wind

how can scarface not be in that???
And scarface!
*creeps out of room*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.