Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

Anyone still wanting to get in on the bargain price of $190 for Tesla (down from $220 two weeks ago, $400 six months ago…

Anyone still wanting to get in on the bargain price of $190 for Tesla (down from $220 two weeks ago, $400 six months ago…

I posted this last Monday.

Tesla was a stock attractive to both tech funds and eco funds. These are the two big growth areas of the last 10 years. That is possibly why the stock went from $2 to $25 a share in the 10 years up to Dec 2019. It did this without ever making a profit - a solid performance.

Then it starts getting attention of online / social media commentators who loved banging on about how much money they are making - mostly with crypto. These people are professional hypers who are basically running a pump and dump game. These types and Musk's bizarre behaviour and Tesla making some modest profit were a potent mix. The stock went from $25 in dec 2019 to over $400 within a year.

Lots of tech companies get overvalued but Tesla was massively overvalued. Its starting to correct now as the tech/crypto bubble has burst. The stock is $207 today - I think sub $100 could be possible within the next 12 months.
Given what has happened in the last 5 days I think sub €50 maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.