Elon Musk buys Twitter

And Elon's Mars colonization idea. If you thought that Starlink was stupid, Mars colonization as proposed by Musk is an order of magnitude worse.

Ok, but is he standing as a candidate?
Don't give him any ideas!

Beats me if he'll run - he's even less disciplined than Trump. And I don't think that he craves to hold political office.

Nonetheless, his relevance to the Political subforum is that he inserts himself into numerous controversial topics pretty much all of which are supported by the Right and deplored by any thinking human being.

A Republican friend of mine - for example - really holds Musk in high regard. And this before Elongate. Musk is a divisive public figure whose statements and behavior end up quintessentially political.

But yes, I take your point - perhaps this thread better belongs in the Off Topic forum.

Last edited:
Here’s an interesting fact I read about the ****.

if you were born in the year 80,000 BC and you saved $10,000 a day and never spent a cent, today you wouldn’t have as much money as he has.

He moans about paying tax. Why not send yourself to Mars you ****?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.