Embarrassing Fan

Don't worry yourselves about it, my little PRECIOUS Sweethearts........

The amount of times l have been PUNCHED in the face by Germans for being ENGLISH ,whilst in BAOR, its no BIG DEAL.....I always got up and gave a good account of myself ,BTW....

Its only words and they don't hurt, so dry your eyes and get over it...

OH, and der bomber28, lightweight-imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

der-bomber said:

The amount of times l have been PUNCHED in the face by Germans for being ENGLISH ,whilst in BAOR, its no BIG DEAL.....I always got up and gave a good account of myself ,BTW....

is he your love child? or a bomber-boiler?

As we were walking into the ground, a couple Hamberg fans came up to me and asked what all the bananas were about so we had a little convo about that. There really is no need to have ago at other fans minding their own business, some people are just pricks who have watched football factory a little too many times

der-bomber said:

Glass jaw then lol? No defense? What a guy!

Ronnie the Rep said:
der-bomber said:

is he your love child? or a bomber-boiler?

Ronnie, he is a LICKLE wannabee , soft-smack ,tart, who thinks he can play with the big-boys....

OH, and der bomber28, lightweight-imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.[/quote]

is he your love child? or a bomber-boiler?[/quote]

Ronnie, he is a LICKLE wannabee , soft-smack ,tart, who thinks he can play with the big-boys....[/quote]

then it's the insincerest form of flattery ;-)

I shook plenty of Hamburg fans hands after the game, wished they all the best. Hope they had a good time over here.

What a cock there's always one probably just one of them little chavs that came because it was a fiver i had a good few sherberts with the hsv fans today and they were cool as fuck but this lil prick was giving it an elderly gentleman well hard please please post this cunts picture because would love to one time this gangsta wannabe fans like him make me sick well i say fans more waggon jumpers hsv fans are the salt of the earth and dont deserve that from what i experienced today they were truly honoured by how we treated them and i'm glad to say i met some cool guys today feck this lil gimp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.