Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

It's not looking good is it! If that was true about the plane failing to take off 2 or 3 times you wouldn't want to be attempting a 4th time.
Absolute shocker, such a sad story and a sad twist of fate.
Why didn't he fly on a private jet or a commercial airline?

It's not looking good is it! If that was true about the plane failing to take off 2 or 3 times you wouldn't want to be attempting a 4th time.
Absolute shocker, such a sad story and a sad twist of fate.
Why didn't he fly on a private jet or a commercial airline?
Yeah I’d have been getting off. Didn’t similar happen to the United plane trying to take off in Munich? In that it aborted several attempts?

No chance I’d be staying on a plane even after one.

Apparently there were technical problems on take off and it only got in the air in the 3rd or 4th attempt

There is no way I’d have stayed on that plane !!

That has to be bollocks. Surely the pilot wouldn't of attempted a 50 mile flight over water in the dark on a plane with obvious problems?

It happens everyday around the world just we don’t hear about it. Not celebrities etc but normal mr Jones etc. I bet he’s used the plane dozens of times without incident. Just very unfortunate and sad as any young life taken early would be. Life will move on they’ll be a different story next week on sky etc, it’s his loved ones who’s life’s will never be the same again.

Just had a google on private crane crashes - nowhere near as safe as commercial aircraft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.