Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

It'll be to do with the plane/plane owner, because the pilot should never have been flying passengers, and he wasn't qualified to fly at night either.
I believe thats corect but they/ he may have a get out of jail card because that only applies if the journey was for reward. Probably getting his shit together if hes bailed

I read somewhere it was the original pilot, who has been charged with manslaughter, He was supposed to be flying the plane, the replacement pilot that actually crashed wasn't suitable for night flying.

All light aircraft should have carbon monoxide sensors in the cockpit, (I have a Cessna and have one fitted), cabin heat for the aircraft comes from the engine so if there is an exhaust leak the cabin can be affected. It's just one of many possible contributing factors that the pilot could have become incapacitated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.