Emilio Lawrence

Any further updates mate. Is your daughter still progressing well ?

Don't get me started, mate.

City have been terrible, keeping kids waiting still and now talk they might be scrapping girl academies under the age of 15. Which would be bizarre.

Numerous emails and little feedback on her trials which should have been in September.

The PE teacher at her new school (Rashford's old school) has the United scout at most of their games and I refuse to keep holding out for City to click their fingers.

Disgraceful and further evidence City are nowhere near as proactive in the area when it comes to girls football at certain age groups.

City have been terrible, keeping kids waiting still and now talk they might be scrapping girl academies under the age of 15. Which would be bizarre.

Numerous emails and little feedback on her trials which should have been in September.

The PE teacher at her new school (Rashford's old school) has the United scout at most of their games and I refuse to keep holding out for City to click their fingers.

Disgraceful and further evidence City are nowhere near as proactive in the area when it comes to girls football at certain age groups.

That is so disappointing in general, but especially for your daughter, and you too.

The club do let themselves down on a number of occasions I'm sad to say.

That is so disappointing in general, but especially for your daughter, and you too.

The club do let themselves down on a number of occasions I'm sad to say.

Best one is when they first insist a 12-year-old girl needs to be playing in a boys team to pique their interest and time.

Once they hit 12, you will rarely see such an occurrence due to health and safety, duty of care, and boys growing at a far quicker rate.

City and the FA being caught with their pants down and showing how far behind the times they are until England women embarrassed the rule makers by winning in the summer.

Best one is when they first insist a 12-year-old girl needs to be playing in a boys team to pique their interest and time.

Once they hit 12, you will rarely see such an occurrence due to health and safety, duty of care, and boys growing at a far quicker rate.

City and the FA being caught with their pants down and showing how far behind the times they are until England women embarrassed the rule makers by winning in the summer.
We had the same issues with my daughter mate. Pretty poor show from the people who run the womens football.

That was not the reply i was expecting. Just can't understand why city would not be really pushing girls football. Sorry to hear that.

City had the opportunity to make themselves the best and biggest club in the women's game in England at least, and they've completely blown it.

1 title in 10 seasons. No progress in Europe, player churn, bad managers.

6 or 7 years head start on United, more on Liverpool, they already seem to be overtaking City on community engagement and getting people into the women's side.

It's been a shambles and the only real conclusion is they're not that bothered about it.

Absolute dinosaurs. No money to be made from girls football, that's my take on their indifference.
Think they’ve taken their eye off the ball on the entire women’s set up tbf. Having established themselves as the only realistic rival to Chelsea, they’ve now allowed Arsenal and even the Leigh ragettes to overtake them again

City had the opportunity to make themselves the best and biggest club in the women's game in England at least, and they've completely blown it.

1 title in 10 seasons. No progress in Europe, player churn, bad managers.

6 or 7 years head start on United, more on Liverpool, they already seem to be overtaking City on community engagement and getting people into the women's side.

It's been a shambles and the only real conclusion is they're not that bothered about it.

Preach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.