Emirates plane crash lands in Dubai

Yea on the article I posted,it was doing a go around,when it appears it was too low to do so,and the tyres caught the ground.........he be sacked now,but could of been a lot worse

That video is very old

Its of the time Bangladesh Biman BG plane had an incident at DXB. Its not from Today and that is not an emirates flight or a B777/3

I work there and was on duty, horrific scene but the evacuation and rescue was very well done.

No injuries, no fatalities, 282 + 18 crew onborad.

Great job by the crew and emergency responders.

First accident since inception in 1985, 31 years of safety record, so gutted but also proud to be emirates staff today.

That video is very old

Its of the time Bangladesh Biman BG plane had an incident at DXB. Its not from Today and that is not an emirates flight or a B777/3

I work there and was on duty, horrific scene but the evacuation and rescue was very well done.

First accident since inception in 1985, 31 years of safety record, so gutted but also proud to be emirates staff today.
Go and work for Etihad. ;)

That video is very old

Thanks for the correction. Looking again, the livery is all wrong. Makes you wonder why people post crap like that on Youtube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.