Emma Watson

SWP's back said:
Bluemoon115 said:
We have another Brad Pitt.

She is certainly not better than what i have and intend to be with for life.

Date: 3 months time.
Thread Title: Lady advice...

Post: erm...guys...er...me and my bird had a row and er...yeah she left, so er...i dunno, i keep wanting to text her yeah but she might be seeing this mate of mine who I've magically in the last 20 minutes suspected that he's been up to no good, and oh er I'm wondering if I should just leave it, wait for her to reply, or go down the pub, get lashed and join Stillsy in the brothel or go to her Mum's/sister's(or both) and shag em to get payback.

Responses: Varying from "pull yourself together/did she chop your balls off before she left, grow a pair" to "go and do her mum up the arse" to "there's some fit birds down the local yeah go and get laid" to "omg, i totally feel for you and you just need to take it easy and think about, if she really loves you she'll make the first move, just don't do anything silly or talk first because then you're letting her take control".

Sound familiar?

really though I hope what you say is true and that you have a happy life together, that's not me sucking up or anything, I just want others to be happy ;).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
She is certainly not better than what i have and intend to be with for life.

Date: 3 months time.
Thread Title: Lady advice...

Post: erm...guys...er...me and my bird had a row and er...yeah she left, so er...i dunno, i keep wanting to text her yeah but she might be seeing this mate of mine who I've magically in the last 20 minutes suspected that he's been up to no good, and oh er I'm wondering if I should just leave it, wait for her to reply, or go down the pub, get lashed and join Stillsy in the brothel or go to her Mum's/sister's(or both) and shag em to get payback.

Responses: Varying from "pull yourself together/did she chop your balls off before she left, grow a pair" to "go and do her mum up the arse" to "there's some fit birds down the local yeah go and get laid" to "omg, i totally feel for you and you just need to take it easy and think about, if she really loves you she'll make the first move, just don't do anything silly or talk first because then you're letting her take control".

Sound familiar?

really though I hope what you say is true and that you have a happy life together, that's not me sucking up or anything, I just want others to be happy ;).

Haha - you did make me have a double take then, I thought I couldn't remember having any problems with her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.