Emmanual Adebayor - Keep Him!

BL2blue

I am surprised how many people in the transfer forum and City fans in general who want to see us part-ex / sell Manu after one season.

I think the guy has had a very good season despite injust suspensions and the traumatic events in Togo. His record in the league was 14 goals in 26 games.

We should be looking for someone to play alongside him rather than replace him. I hope Bobby feels this way too.

BL2blue said:
I am surprised how many people in the transfer forum and City fans in general who want to see us part-ex / sell Manu after one season.

I think the guy has had a very good season despite injust suspensions and the traumatic events in Togo. His record in the league was 14 goals in 26 games.

We should be looking for someone to play alongside him rather than replace him. I hope Bobby feels this way too.

We'll look at replacing Tevez then shall we?

Hes been suspended and injured this season and still scored a decent amount, on his day Ade is unplayable i don't think theres any reason to get rid of him unless its for someone amazingly better.

Danamy said:
BL2blue said:

Er no, it's called building a good squad and having alternatives. Besides, Tevez is a totally different type of player and we after haing 2 players for each position.

Why do City fans consider Adebayor has had a bad season or that he should be replaced?

The forward players I hear about us signing - they all seem to have an inferior goal scoring record. Why get erid of Manu now that he has settled?

RSC should be the one to make way IMO<br /><br />-- Sun May 16, 2010 10:52 pm --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
BL2blue said:

Er no, it's called building a good squad and having alternatives. Besides, Tevez is a totally different type of player and we after haing 2 players for each position.

Why do City fans consider Adebayor has had a bad season or that he should be replaced?

The forward players I hear about us signing - they all seem to have an inferior goal scoring record. Why get erid of Manu now that he has settled?

RSC should be the one to make way IMO

inbetween said:
Hes been suspended and injured this season and still scored a decent amount, on his day Ade is unplayable i don't think theres any reason to get rid of him unless its for someone amazingly better.

I know a few Gooners and they said when we signed him that he's a 1 in 3 player and after watching him i think there spot on with that opinion.
I agree that on the 1 game he is unplayable but he's not consistant enough for me.

In my humble opinion ^^^^

Danamy said:
inbetween said:

I know a few Gooners and they said when we signed him that he's a 1 in 3 player and after watching him i think there spot on with that opinion.
I agree that on the 1 game he is unplayable but he's not consistant enough for me.

In my humble opinion ^^^^

My mate said rollercoaster. You never know what to expect with Ade and this is true, I Love ade all the more

i think we should sign a pacy goal poaching centre forward in the style of a torres n partner him with tevez n have ade as an option because when he decides he can be assed he is as good as anyone.

anybody agree with that?????

Ade should have sided with Moyes then after the Spurs defeat gone running to Redknapp to smugly congratulate him. He'd be a City legend but instead the useless twat just scores loads of goals.

Get rid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.