Emmanual Adebayor - Keep Him!

Danamy said:
inbetween said:
Hes been suspended and injured this season and still scored a decent amount, on his day Ade is unplayable i don't think theres any reason to get rid of him unless its for someone amazingly better.

I know a few Gooners and they said when we signed him that he's a 1 in 3 player and after watching him i think there spot on with that opinion.
I agree that on the 1 game he is unplayable but he's not consistant enough for me.

In my humble opinion ^^^^

He's a one in three player despite having a strike rate of 1.86 for us? That's 8th in the strike rate league table.

Also, see his overall Premier League strike rate in comparison with others. He's in good company isn't he?

2842.jpg

If it wasn't for penalties and taking Onuoha's goal against Birmingham Tevez' and Adebayor's league goals would be quite similar, and Tevez has players 7 more games.

What teams would he walk into straight away in the prem ?? except the Arse...all of em.

I think Ade is a goner, and Torres will be here next season to partner Tevez up front. I think Roque will be on his way too.

Not an ITK just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.