Emmanuel Adebayor

He was great again yesterday.

The sooner some blues stop listening to bitter Arsenal fans and watching that 'big lazy twat' score goal after goal in a blue shirt the fucking better.

TheMightyQuinn said:

The sooner some blues stop listening to bitter Arsenal fans and watching that 'big lazy twat' score goal after goal in a blue shirt the fucking better.

LOL. Bitter & Jilted Arse fans.
witchhunt.gif

Hell hath no fury like a Gunner Scorned!

great player

a bit difficult to understand wich may be his better role being so poor on header.

What really annoys me is that we are having by far our best season for as long as i remember. yet we still get people coming on to focus on a negative. why oh why can,t people just stop being so negative we have just beaten one of our champs league rivals 3-1 and with 2 games to go are still in with a very good shout of qualifying for the champs league for the first time in the clubs history, yet we still get more negative comments .Rather than actually praising the team.......
ONLY AT CITY .......... AMAZING.....

blueplan said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

LOL. Bitter & Jilted Arse fans.
witchhunt.gif

Hell hath no fury like a Gunner Scorned!

Bwahahahahahaha!

Adebayor was brilliant again, as he was against Arsenal when he came on. I agree with the OP 100%. His link up play is ideal.

He doesn't need to be running like a headless chicken closing down defenders and the keeper, Tevez and Bellers do enough of that.

It's working very wel.

no matter what anybody thinks of him if he did not have the distractions he has had this season(two bans and nearly being killed) he would of scored 20 plus goals for us this season no problem!

Great player I still believe if he had started the Arsenal game we would have won. Tracks back, defends off the line, amazing skill on the ball, precise finishing and very unselfish. 24 goals in 14 games after 2 bans and a near death experience. Yeah get rid.

Spanishblue go have a siesta mate the sun has obviously scorched your noggin.

Ade is also young, of all the tall strikers Ade has the best control in the world he is playing better than Ibra. Players bounce of him like ping pong balls and he is an excellent target man. If he had a french nonce name like Anelka, Henry he would be a legend in England but like Eto, Drogba, Kanoute and other great African players they are underated. Chelsea fans are still hard pressed to admit Drogba is one the best in the world.

Nuff said.

The most impressive stat is that he's been banned for seven games and yet only received one yellow card all season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.