Emmanuel Emenike (WHO?????)

Akinfenwa and Emenike are popular amongst the FIFA playing youth because a popular Youtuber has made countless videos about both of them.

In the real world, (WHO?????) is about right.

I don't know anything about the player, and if he is that good he would of been snapped up by now.

Ray78 said:
I don't anything about the player, and if he is that good he would of been snapped up by now.

Fenerbahçe and Spartak are hardly mug teams. Both play reguarly in Europe (leaving aside Fenebahçe's match-fixing issues)...

Besides, if Balotelli and potentially Džeko leave, then even if we promote Guidetti, we'd need a fourth striker and Emenike may be someone will to take a second tier role.

Listed at a snip under 6ft and and a bit over 14st, he fits the role of 'beast', being shorter, but heavier than Mario.

Emmanuel-Emenike440.jpg

Besides, with that hair he'd have to be nicknamed "B.A" - if we got him I'd hope the crowd sings the A-Team theme tune to him.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Ray78 said:
I don't anything about the player, and if he is that good he would of been snapped up by now.

Fenerbahçe and Spartak are hardly mug teams. Both play reguarly in Europe (leaving aside Fenebahçe's match-fixing issues)...

Besides, if Balotelli and potentially Džeko leave, then even if we promote Guidetti, we'd need a fourth striker and Emenike may be someone will to take a second tier role.

Listed at a snip under 6ft and and a bit over 14st, he fits the role of 'beast', being shorter, but heavier than Mario.

Emmanuel-Emenike440.jpg

Besides, with that hair he'd have to be nicknamed "B.A" - if we got him I'd hope the crowd sings the A-Team theme tune to him.

I am still unsure, depends on how much Spartak will ask for and will be happy to take a squad role at the club.

Ray78 said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Ray78 said:

Emmanuel-Emenike440.jpg

I am still unsure, depends on how much Spartak will ask for and will be happy to take a squad role at the club.

Of course, as it always would.

From a bit of reading it seems he has a bit of a laziness and weight problem, so I'd be wary, but at 25 and a full international (for Nigeria) he's worth a punt if he accepts the proposed role we here have in mind for him. He'd be handy against your Evertons and Stokes, with Carlos or Kun rolling off his shoulder...

Of course, according to him (much like one of my ex-gfs) everybody wants a piece of him - http://blogs.bettor.com/Emmanuel-Emenike-reiterates-desire-to-return-to-Fenerbahce-a212651, so like the poster above said, maybe he's just kissing arse woth the Soartsk fans; and there is the issue that Turkish prosecutors are still after him - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/prosecutors-urge-jail-term-for-emmanuel-emenike/

I was a watching a replay of the Spartak-Celtic UCL match just the other day and I thought Royston Drenthe had eventually joined a club without my knowledge. I mention this because it was this guy who I had mistaken him for haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.