Favourite video

• The Badge

• The Pain & the Glory

• Everyone Goes Nuts

• FA Cup Semi Final 2011 trailer

• City’s Destiny (1999)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some good memories here.

I have only really been emotional a few times at football. Once when I went to the Reading home game in 2007 a few days after my dad died. Me, my son and an empty seat next to us. I’d thought I’d be ok but it was hard that day and for the rest of the season.

The second time was at the FA cup final against Stoke for the same reason really. My dad was lucky enough to watch us in the 60’s and 70’s so saw plenty of good times but that moment when we won the cup was very emotional for me after watching us for all those 34 years that we were so often ridiculed for. I missed him being there that day.

The only other time was in Istanbul last year. Winning the CL and seeing the happiness on the faces of the fans was a glorious hour or so.
Exactly the same at the 2011 final. My dad took me to Wembley for the first time in 1970 for thr league Cup final. He died in 1996 in a stsae of total despair at the way our great club had collapsed. When the final whistle went against Stoke found my self in tears of joy but also knowing what the result would have meant to dad. Think of him whenever we win a trophy and feel sorry he missed our glory days.

In fukin bits.
Hope I am snoting again later today
Never cried over football untill Aguero now at 66 this club wrecks me all the time.
I must be going soft in the head ; )

I definitely had tears after the Stoke final. Surprised me at the time...blubbering like a right soft ****.
I think of my dad he loved football an Irish man loved it had a soft spot for Fulham as he lived their for a while hated man united he instilled that in us ,he died the year before city won the league I'll always remember him phone ing me city will be the biggest and best club they ll crush united I had no idea what he was talking about it was the take over , he loved seeing city get strong ,so when city beat the rags to the league I knew he'd have loved it and we d have got drunk ,yes I cried that day ,I hope and pray city win again today ,MAN CITY FANS DESERVE IT !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.