• The Pain & the Glory

• Everyone Goes Nuts

• FA Cup Semi Final 2011 trailer

• City’s Destiny (1999)

Results are only viewable after voting.
This one always gets to me
which pub is it? was it The Manchester opposite Mary D's
or in town ,I was in the ground,tf.

The tragedy of the current situation with var is that the spontaneity of this moment can't happen.They would spend about 5 mins poring over it to see if there's any reason to disallow it.

The tragedy of the current situation with var is that the spontaneity of this moment can't happen.They would spend about 5 mins poring over it to see if there's any reason to disallow it.
Exactly. That's the main reason VAR is helping kill the game.

This thread has set me off again. In 2012 I was in danger with terrible health problems. I’m convinced Kun saved my life. Now, I’m knackered but joyous.
Champions again!

This one always gets to me
which pub is it? was it The Manchester opposite Mary D's
or in town ,I was in the ground,tf.

Love this video. If you listen right at the beginning the lad videoing shouts YES about 2 seconds before the goal goes in on the TV. He was listening on the radio to the match which was just ahead of the TV broadcast. Must have been brilliant knowing what was to come.

Walker’s after the CL final takes some beating. Particularly when he said his Mum didn’t have a pound for the Ice Cream van.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.