Emotional City Videos

Favourite video

• The Badge

• The Pain & the Glory

• Everyone Goes Nuts

• FA Cup Semi Final 2011 trailer

• City’s Destiny (1999)

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was a video that I saw played at half time at the Ethiad a few years ago. Maybe season 15/16. It showed City through the years. Black and white footage up to modern day. I thought it was really good. I don't suppose anyone knows what I'm taking about?

The one that I made up in my head after we beat United at Wembley that had The Smiths “please please please let me get what I want” playing, showing clips of all of our derby disasters of recent years in slow motion and close up, followed by Yaya’s goal and the poznan and celebrations just as the final guitar climax plays.

Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad
So please, please, please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time
Haven't had a dream in a long time
See, the life I've had
Can make a good man bad
So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Post of the century....

I used to work with Bill.He was an architect and a bloody good one.(He’s actually wearing his work fleece in the video) Wasn’t much he didn’t know. Sadly passed away 3+ years ago. Lovely fella. And a very good friend. Didn’t hold any prisoners and always spoke his mind.
He didn’t have an official funeral just a wake for all his family, friends and work colleagues from over the years in the Mancunian suite at the Etihad.
Cheers Bill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.