Employment/Legal advice please.

I know bud, I wasn’t making a criticism. I’ve been on the end of something similar, but it was my dad that had to keep his powder dry when I was royally fucked over in a previous job by an absolutely abhorrent boss. A bully, liar and thief, all rolled into one. But, my dad, initially ready to rip his head off and serve to him on a plate received some very, very wise advice (from a member of our constabulary). And I got my money back. Tenfold.

I’ve also been the union rep at my current job for quite a few years now and seen what happens when folk get personal and abusive - it backfires. It’s fucking hard, remaining ice-cold in the face of perceived (and often real) bullying, intimidation and threats to wages, job, reputation, but keeping to the facts, keeping calm is always the way to getting the best outcome.
Thanks for that JT. Don't mistaken , I appreciated your post and took it as sound advice.

Something's not right regards no insurance and no police involvement.
Let me add a bit more flesh to the situation (pun intended).
I wanted to get the main points across before I brought carnal involvement to the proceedings.
It turns out that all the lads went to the local boozer on the Thursday night at the request of the fat dipper. Anyway my lads got talking to a young lady that he'd seen a few times in there. One thing led to another. They leave the others in the boozer and bingo, they're at back at the digs (no house rules or fuck all).
About an hour later (takes after his dad that one) a jealous ex boyfriend finds out from someone in the pub where she is, turns up and becomes all unnecessary. The girl goes out to shut him up and hurls a handful of driveway gravel at the house. Sees his arse and fucks off.
In the morning the owner sees the 6'x 6' unit shattered, calls his gaffer and ...well you know the rest.
That girl had some strength in her arms, is your son walking funny?

It wasn't Fatima Whitbread was it?

Money Claim Online is an excellent service, it is simple to use and costs nothing.

I was self employed and spent several months chasing £3.5k of unpaid earnings with little prospect of success, eventually I tried Money Claim Online and within 48hrs they had issued a summons .
5 days later the full amount, plus interest and costs was in my bank.

I won't go into further details here, if you need any help pm me.

It isn't free online.
There is a £25 fee.
I know, cos I used it last week!

That must be a recent change.
The last time I used the service you needed only to give a card number to submit the claim.
If your claim failed, then a fee was payable, I assume your £25 is refunded if your claim is successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.