Empty seats in the rags end

Emptyhad yesterday. (not my picture)

Screenshot-20240304-105451-3.png

Mouthy as fuck singing their shit nursery rhymes on the tram before the game yesterday. Vanished away into Ancoats and not a sign of them at full time. What a good day.
Walked back to Piccadilly after the game and I think I may have noticed three and that's it. I was talking to my daughter about Rashford and apart from one shot what else did he do to justify his £350k salary. These three nodded and then stared at me trying to work out of I was a red moaning or a blue talking sense. Pretty sure they were reds though but as you say they pretty much vanished although to be fair by the time most of us exited the ground they were probably on the train home.

Leaving in your thousands when your team is just one goal behind and can still easily get an equaliser (or even a winner) is utterly bizarre. I'd suspect they left early for their own safety reasons which is understandable I think. They are a funny (weird) support, hardly any of them had any colours on but prefer to dress in black presumably for intimidatory reasons. Just weird.
A very entitled mard arse support, for most of them lording it over every other team is what they are all about, basically stuck in the 90s, a bit like my wardrobe

Not a great pic but there were loads of rows like this at the back. Picture taken 24 minutes in.

In the first half they started signing the 20k empty seats song, soon quietened down when we started pointing at the dozen empty rows
Prob all at the front so they could get a head start on the others when the inevitable happens.

Scousers don't need tickets, they demand the right to enter any ground without them but no one is allowed to mention it
Seemed unnaturally full in the away end at Forest on Saturday, suspect many jibbed in, could be a very interesting day at OT in a fortnight. Would give town a miss that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.