Emyr Huws

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Birmingham just seems to make our young players for some reason.
I don't think Rusnak would agree with you, he looks to be stinking the place out

The Birmingham managers reaction after the game:

'We had some great set-play deliveries from the best player on the pitch by a million miles, Emyr Huws, the stand-out performer and we had some terrific situations from his set-plays but we played too much tippy-tappy football at the back and not getting the ball forward and playing in Watford's half."

From a few of my Brum mates he looks destined to be a star, they say he is good at everything and controls games already.

Need to get him to sign a new deal asap. Think a few championship clubs or mid to bottom table EPL will be interested in him.

Really good to see one of our youngsters make positive headlines. Been given a chance and excelling. Good lesson the Championship as games can be physical and you don't get much time on the ball before you have someone kicking your shins. Clearly got the basic attributes in terms of technique and will be an asset to us in the future in a position you always need strength in depth.

Glad to see he's doing so well. When I saw some of the highlights from one of his game though his challenges looked ragged and lazy. Obviously they don't tell the full story though, hopefully someone can provide some insight?

BigOscar said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Birmingham just seems to make our young players for some reason.
I don't think Rusnak would agree with you, he looks to be stinking the place out

don't think that's fair, Huws for all the press and MOTM performances has a pass completion of 68% whereas Rusnak is keeping it tidy at 89.5%, although Huws is making many more passes than Rusnak (43.7 v 19).

Seems Huws is playing quite ambitiously whereas Rusnak is being a lot more cautious in style alongside him, got to remember Huws is a bit older than him and a lot bigger, so at least Rusnak playing 3 games as well shows he's holding his own and hasn't been dumped straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.